Saturday, December 19, 2015

IT'S DONE!!!

Well not quite.....however the story is written.
I now have to edit as well as pore over the book so it makes sense and A leads to B leads to C....so you guys aren't scratching your heads saying WTF!?!

This IS the final book and with Bruno Alexandros around, people DO die.

However I'm cleaning up my than and then's, putting in more commas and trying to mind my p's and q's since it DOES seem to bother you guys!
Holidays are coming up with lets of spare time....but I'm guessing early January at this point.

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this book. It will be like seeing long, lost friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and although then and than may sound petty, they do have totally different meanings, and can be off putting if not a native English reader.
    Look forward to a great 'ending' to start 2016

    ReplyDelete