Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sorry for the delay in Firenze Match

I had been averaging books about every 4-6 weeks for the last 4 years now...and certainly come to a screeching halt with Firenze Match.
BUT NOT REALLY......!!!

Sorry needed the break for some personal reasons (getting my house ready for a move) along with the fact while I have the beginning and end of Firenze Match....I didn't have the middle....

So I typed about 60 pages involving chaos and mayhem....one being Bell greeting Gil so vigorously he needs to go to the hospital before coming to a shuddering halt.

I'm back in the saddle again....so we'll see.....but of course the ending will be around the Council meeting in Firenze and Bruno Alexandros...involvement.

Thanks for the emails asking WTF......but I'm back typing away

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're well, can we expect more from you in 2015?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. no....just mucho delayed.
      I have about a hundred pages done, have the ending in my head but for whatever reason having a bitch of a time getting it on paper.

      It's so bad I just published a new story banging around in my noggin....geesh.
      Sorry.....
      Rob Bass

      Delete
  3. It's been a year now. will we ever see a book?

    ReplyDelete