Sunday, July 7, 2013

Redeemed in Santuario - Book # 24


Matt’s back, the Fraternity is once again whole and all problems solved.

Well not quite.

The Munchkins are hormone raging teenagers, friends are leaving, some people in the Fraternity want to settle old scores, so its chaos time in Santuario.

Add the fact the Keeler boys are trying to keep secrets from those they deeply love in Savannah and you can guess how THAT’s going to work out.

At the end of the day its all about Matt and Gil, but what happens when one of them gets so overwhelmed he pushes the other away?

You can find Redeemed in Santuario at Amazon.com



2 comments:

  1. Mr. Bass,

    Sincere thanks for the fraternity series. I have read the entire series since May this summer and quit in the middle of 24 this July knowing evenings filled with laughter and drama in text will be cut short, not knowing when the next release is coming. I paused now rather than slamming into the pending story wall.

    How long shall I wait to pick up this well rendered (despite your incredibly bad spelling and grammar) story? The story was hard to put down, but when I pick it back up I really long to see it go on and on.

    You are a man of the moment; If I am a follower of the fraternity series I'm an addict, and not alone by numbers I am certain you are witnessing. You can't type fast enough. Let us know when to expect the newest adventures and if I should wait until the snow is flying to come back and look for more great Bass story telling. Once again I implore you to ... get a proofer, and offer my congratulations on the development of a self perpetuating reality to which any man would enjoy escaping.

    With best wishes,

    -Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is in the works....I had to pause to take care of that editing, so all the books have been cleaned up.
    25....will be coming out soon with more surprises, laughter, sleazy mansex ......

    ReplyDelete