Thursday, January 16, 2014

NEWLY EDITED

As I've stated before, due to the pricing the books are self-edited and I've been cleaning them up.

The latest the have been edited are the Neo/End of Neo books

Neo and its successor is likely my darkest book, involving a Master attempting to take possession of a young man experimenting with BDSM.
Towards the end, it gets a little ....unusual describing the Master which the readers of the Fraternity will likely get, however certainly is not required to have read The Fraternity Series.
Just relationships and of course...lots of man sex

Also redone is Duncan.
One of my more interesting books (at least to me) because while there is man to man relationships in the book, the key relationship  is between Duncan and his nephew Justin, who lives with Dunc.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment